Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Account Coordinator with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Account Services team at Simpleview is responsible for attracting, educating, pitching and ultimately closing all existing customer opportunities, as well as developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with those customers. Our customers include ALL Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) - such as convention & visitors bureaus, state/province offices of tourism, national tourist boards, etc. throughout the world. This is an entry-level position in the Account Services department which allows the employee the opportunity to learn in a protected environment while gradually being exposed to more and more responsibility over time. The role of the Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting both the Account Director and Account Executive with their day-to-day tasks and responsibilities in an effort to help them reach their individual sales goals as well as the larger Account Team sales goals. This includes, but is not limited to, administrative tasks, client correspondence, and follow-up, creation of scopes of work and overall assistance for their Account Team. The Account Coordinator is managed directly by the Account Director and indirectly by the Account Executive and ultimately reports to the Director(s) of Account Services.
- Supports the Account Director (AD) and Account Executive (AE) in all of their daily/weekly/monthly scheduled client calls via agenda preparation and note-taking
- Compiles and helps to complete action items, enters traces and sends follow-up correspondence on behalf of the AD and AE following all client meetings, onsite strategic conversations or trainings
- Assists AD and AE in developing strategic plans, budget documents and occasionally visiting with customer accounts on an ongoing basis
- Helps AD and AE to proactively service customers, manage their expectations, develop scopes of work and increase customer spend
- Assists AD and AE in managing their client requests via Simpleview’s online ticketing system
- Over prepares for all customer calls, meetings, and onsite presentations and assists in that preparation process
- Works to develop significant relationships with decision-makers and surface new opportunities to their AD and AE at assigned accounts where they take a lead role
- Collaborates internally to ensure customer needs and challenges are met with accurate, timely responses on an ongoing basis
- Assists with the RFP process for their AD and AE’s customers
- Keeps on top of all Simpleview product and service updates, enhancements and evolutions so they can act as a subject matter expert in all areas of the business
- Stays abreast of current trends in technology as well as the tourism space and is able to interpret and leverage this knowledge with customers whenever possible
- Researching and updating relevant client intelligence (budget, marketing plan, etc) on an ongoing basis to ensure the most up-to-date information is on file
- Attends and contributes to all departmental meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience which could include:
-Ad Agency, Sales and/or Marketing
- Relentless work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both external and internal)
- Self-motivated and reliable, while also working well within a team
- Thoughtful and responsive
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple high-level projects at once
- Professional and presentable in all customer-facing activities
- Familiarity with a CMS or CRM system is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Helps Account Team members meet or beats annual individual/team sales goals
- Contributes to their Account Team’s success via cohesive work habits
- Achieving success in departmental campaigns/product pushes
- Maintaining customer retention/satisfaction
- Attendance, arriving at the office on time
- Quality execution of assigned tasks and projects
- Projects/tickets completed in a timely manner
- Adheres to Simpleview’s Mission Statement and Core Values
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!