Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Client Success Manager
at Simpleview, Inc.
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Associate Client Success Manager with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
VisitApps is our Mobile App Division and is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and day to day support of our SaaS mobile app platform, which powers the iOS and Android apps of over 100 tourism destinations and service providers. As part of our team, you’ll be working alongside a Senior Client Success Manager to help our clients market their apps, make use of the latest features in the platform, and help drive the success of their app.
- Assist with coordinating client on-boarding, project planning and gathering of client deliverables as part of new projects or day-to-day support.
- Prepare and deliver communications to stakeholders on project status.
- Evaluate project requirements and break down requirements into actionable tasks for the development team.
- Conduct quarterly app review calls with clients and helps ensure they’re utilizing the platform to its fullest.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients as part of day-to-day requests, evaluate requests, validate issues and assign items to development or escalate items to the Senior Client Success Manager as needed.
- You are an effective communicator with great interpersonal skills who is comfortable working with various functional teams (sales, developers, analysts).
- You are a task-oriented individual who can readily prioritize individual tasks amongst a diverse set spanning all projects.
- You have demonstrated success in supporting clients and providing a quality customer experience.
- Experience with app deployment process for the Apple App Store and Android Play Store.
- Experience with G Suite or Microsoft Office, Adobe CC, Sketch.
- Experience and understanding of the latest trends in-app features and marketing.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!