Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate CRM Analyst
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Associate CRM Analyst with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Associate CRM Analyst works under the direction of the Lead CRM Analyst. The Associate CRM Analyst will be responsible for assisting Analysts with special projects, ticket management, administrative tasks, and client management. The Associate CRM Analyst shall learn the CRM system and the tourism industry.
- Assist CRM Analyst by responding to client inquiries in a knowledgeable and timely manner
- Check and test completed tasks for client inquiries to ensure user acceptance, data quality, and quality assurance
- Review and research data and client systems for client system documentation
- Document monthly client calls to send to client and CRM Analyst
- Responsible for interfacing with internal departments and teams within Simpleview as needed
- Handling assigned work requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for ensuring assigned project-related tasks and deliverables are met
- Maintaining a positive relationship between Simpleview and its clients
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal staff
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Relentless work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must provide clear communication to Lead CRM Analyst
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Past experience with CRM systems strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please your resume to our career page!