Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Project Manager
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Project / Program, IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Associate Project Manager with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The CMS department is responsible for the implementation, customization, and day to day support of our clients’ websites, powered by our own SaaS CMS platform. Our diverse group of individuals supports over 200+ clients both domestic and international by bringing their unique designs and initiatives to the web and helping our clients focus on what they do best, marketing their destination.
As an Associate Project Manager, you will provide support to the Project Management team through the research, planning, design and implementation stages of a web project. In supporting these projects, you will interface with designers, SEO analysts, content managers and development teams to build project implementation plans and break down work into actionable items while helping provide a superior customer experience throughout the process.
- Assist with coordinating client on-boarding, project planning and gathering of client deliverables.
- Prepare and deliver communications to stakeholders on project status.
- Evaluate project requirements and break down requirements into actionable tasks for the development and design teams.
- Identify multi-functional dependencies and work towards a resolution that enhances the customer experience.
- Assist Project Managers with the completion of projects in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to facilitate prioritization and trade-off discussions.
- You have experience with project management as part of website development or similar experience.
- You are an effective communicator with great interpersonal skills who is comfortable working with various functional teams (designers, developers, analysts).
- You are a task-oriented individual who can readily prioritize individual tasks amongst a diverse set spanning all projects.
- You have demonstrated success in supporting clients and providing a quality customer experience.
- Be able to travel for various client onsite meetings and functions when needed.
- Experience with enterprise-level CMS and CRM platforms. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce, Hubspot.
- Experience with G Suite or Microsoft Office, Adobe CC.
- Experience leading and managing projects in various stages of development.
- Experience and understanding of the latest trends in web development and design.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our website!