Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CRM Junior Developer
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch CRM Junior Developer with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- Work with CRM Project Managers and Analysts to review work orders and gather any additional requirements that are required
- Test all completed work to ensure proper and error-free functionality
- Complete and respond to all change requests
- Follow best-practices and standards and demonstrated by your leads.
- Update all project notes and statuses daily within the internal Simpleview system
- Maintain accurate time records
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Basic understanding of HTTP.
- Ability to accept guidance and the desire to become a strong web developer.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- At least an associate’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!