Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Software/Development, Management - Project / Program, IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Project Manager with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The CMS department is responsible for the implementation, customization, and day to day support of our clients’ websites, powered by our own SaaS CMS platform. Our diverse group of individuals supports over 200+ clients both domestic and international by bringing their unique designs and initiatives to the web and helping our clients focus on what they do best, marketing their destination.
As a Project Manager, you lead both new and existing clients through the research, planning, design and implementation stages of our website development process. As part of this, you actively interface with designers, SEO analysts, content managers and development teams to build project implementation plans, advance clients through the build process, train staff, and launch new sites for destination marketing organizations.
- On-board clients to the CMS platform and the website development process as part of launching a new site or redesigning an existing one.
- Review contracts and verify the scope of work with clients to ensure project success, while identifying dependencies involving additional departments.
- Develop and provide project plans to the client along with consistent and timely progress reports to stakeholders, maintaining visibility throughout the build process.
- Proactively manage changes to the project plan, involving key stakeholders in further evaluation of needs based on the project timeline.
- Gather and prepare all materials and functionality requirements associated with scope analysis for product enhancements prior to and during the development phase.
- Ensures that project implementation meets internal guidelines for quality and performance.
- You have experience working with organizations of various sizes and guiding these through established processes as part of the project's success.
- You are capable of managing multiple parallel projects of various sizes and scope, with competing priorities.
- You are comfortable guiding process whether in person, using video conferencing tools, phone calls and any other applicable means of communication.
- You are an effective communicator with great interpersonal skills who is comfortable working with various functional teams (designers, developers, analysts).
- You are a task-oriented individual who can readily prioritize individual tasks amongst a diverse set spanning all projects, both individually and as part of a team.
- You have demonstrated success in supporting clients and providing a quality customer experience.
- Be able to travel for various client onsite meetings and functions when needed.
- Experience with enterprise-level CMS and CRM platforms. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce, Hubspot.
- Experience with G Suite or Microsoft Office, Adobe CC.
- Experience leading and managing projects in various stages of development for public organizations.
- Experience and understanding of the latest trends in web development and design.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please send your resume to our career page!