Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Application Developer (Full-Stack)
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hardworking and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch Web Application Developer (Full-Stack) with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
As part of the Product Development team, the Web Application Developer (Full-Stack) will work to build and extend the functionality of Simpleview’s Content Management System, Digital Asset Management applications and other related products. This is a full stack development position working with ReactJS, Node.js, SQL Server, MongoDB and other web technologies to build full feature releases and product defect corrections. This position serves an important role in improving the overall team’s technical depth and efficiency.
- All members of the Product Team must strive to exemplify Simpleview’s employee guidelines and corporate values (Hard Work, Working Smart, People, Communications, and Environment)
- Learn and understand the functionality of the Simpleview and other products such as the Simpleview Extranet, Destination Dashboards, and Barberstock Digital Asset Management
- Work with other team members to investigate and evaluate innovative design approaches for new development
- Provide technical recommendations to management to improve existing systems and processes
- Work with team members to maintain and enhance key product and system features
- Design, develop, and unit test applications and features based on functional requirements supplied by Product Management
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to validate test approaches and design test plans for new development efforts
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of code releases
- Generate technical documentation for assigned tasks and development efforts
- Represent Simpleview in a professional manner at external functions, networking events, and client demonstrations or meetings
- Adhere to the company’s code standards and development of best practices
- Proactively integrate feedback from code reviews and one’s peers
- Provide scope and time estimates on tasks for capacity planning
- Accurately enter time spent against tasks for capacity planning
- 2+ years of proven experience with web frameworks and experience in designing and implementing web-based architectures and SaaS platforms utilizing open source technologies
- Strong knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS
- Familiarity with Redux
- Extensive background in the development of enterprise-wide SaaS products used by external clients
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) required; experience with Jira, Git, SCRUM/ Agile development and release management a plus
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!!