Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Support Specialist
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Web Support Specialist with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
As a Web Support Specialist, you will be first and foremost a customer advocate. Your primary responsibility is to provide Tier 1 support to customers who have issues or technical questions regarding their website. The Web Support Specialist will troubleshoot issues and work with the development team and Senior Support Manager to provide timely resolutions directly to the customer. Solutions often entail providing product insights and making recommendations based on business needs. This is an entry-level and there is no travel with this position.
- Assists with all items and issues submitted to the Simpleview support ticket queue.
- Assists with identifying the root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues.
- Under the direction of the Senior Support Manager, identity, mark, and route submitted support tickets to appropriate resolution sources.
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions and the ability to teach and train others.
- Assists with the distribution and load balancing of the technical workload among the Support Group development staff.
- Assists with monitoring the status of active support tickets to ensure timeliness and quality of work completed.
- Accountable for all support tickets meeting or exceeding Simpleview quality standards to include applications that function correctly, are error-free, and match the creative vision that is provided or that was already in place.
- Foster and maintain a proven track record of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for initiating any cross-functional communication needed between other Simpleview departments.
- Familiar with responsive web content management technology
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues in user-friendly language to non-technical end-users.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills.
- Familiar with a variety of process management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Able to work with groups that perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with the internal staff and other departments.
- Ensure completion/delivery of required tasks/deliverables from internal staff on time and under budget.
- Diligent communication/monitoring, documentation, organizational processes, and time-management techniques.
- Experience in destination marketing a plus.
- 2+ years of inbound customer service experience.
- Experience in the tourism industry and/or sound knowledge of Simpleview product offerings a plus.
- Past experience with Web/CMS platforms like WordPress, Squarespace, WIX.
- Familiarity with website development or project management.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!