Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Machine Learning Engineer
- Information Systems
▶ Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶ How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶ About This Opportunity
- Develops Machine Learning and Data Science solution for 7-11 Retail problems.
- Automates Data pipelines and develops different libraries for Statistical Algorithms that helps interactions between 7-11 stores, customers and products.
- Implementing different ML libraries and builds data pipelines to solve different problems related to supply chain management, dynamic pricing, customer preference etc.
- Participating in designing new data applications.
- Expert knowledge of Big Data technologies including but not limited to Python and/or Databricks (Spark).
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with a preferred academic background in Mathematics/Statistics.
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning principles, available tools and libraries to fit the best solution for 7Eleven needs.
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.
- 0-5 years relevant work experience.
- Master’s Degree, Science OR Math.