A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MOSDOH - Clinical Systems Analyst
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health seeks a clinical systems analyst on the St. Louis, MO campus. This position will be responsible for the technical administration, management, and support of the grading systems and communication tools supporting the MOSDOH dental clinic. This person will assist in software and hardware process improvement activities and IT troubleshooting.
Major Job Duties:
Analysis and Documentation
- Analyze and document existing software and hardware processes and improve those processes through application software.
- Investigate issues and problem areas and take necessary actions to address the issues
- Test existing processes with new versions of clinic software. Verify current functionality and make recommendations for changes to processes to make best use new functionality
- Determine integration opportunities between the ATSU systems and the EMR/EDR system used within the clinic.
- Daily management of the clinic grading system to meet the needs of the users.
- Create, implement, and maintain reports, metrics, and dashboards as directed by dental school administrators and in coordination with consultants.
- Implement and maintain evaluations and optimization materials in E-value
Training and Education
- Provide training and education on system functions and software processes for new students and employees
- Provide feedback to help continuously improve the knowledge of day to day users.
- Conduct training and education sessions on new areas of functionality
- Conduct training and education sessions to standardize data input process and improve data integrity
- Create and support web-based training materials.
Issue Tracking, Communication, and Reporting
- Maintain tracking system for open issues and follow up on critical items
- Investigate issues and problem areas and document steps necessary to recreate the issues; make recommendations for resolution.
- Act as the primary liaison between the clinic and ITS.
- Manage key projects for the implementation of new technologies and related processes.
- Assist in evaluating new technologies and their strategic implications.
Other duties as assigned.