Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Technical Support
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is seeking a Help Desk Technician to join a team of seasoned individuals for the fast growing business of our client in Savannah. This position will provide assistance in managing, operating & supporting the IT infrastructure, network security and integration of services, software services,
systems engineering and performance measurements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service support for office automation applications, PCs and printers.
- Answer the helpdesk phones, provide field support, log calls into helpdesk software, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, manage helpdesk tickets, escalate helpdesk tickets when necessary, keep users informed of their progress and run weekly helpdesk statistical reports.
- Use ticketing system for tracking all work performed. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must maintain an excellent telephone manner.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Associate’s Degree and 6 years of related experience (3 years providing end-user phone support for current PC desktop and application software OR 3 years installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers in a network environment). An additional 2 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience utilizing call logging software.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 7, experience using and troubleshooting MS Office suite, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Adobe.
- Must be able to troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues, set-up and customize applications and perform network troubleshooting.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- A+, Network +, Security +, Microsoft certs