Academy of Math and Science
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk / IT Technician
at Academy of Math and Science
Pay: $31,000 to $36,000/year
<div><b> $31,000- $36,000/year
Job Reference #: 799
Categories: Automotive/Motor Vehicle/Parts, IT - Computer Services & Support, Construction/Trades, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Academies of Math and Science
2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
2018 Runner-Up Reader’s Choice Awards: Best Place to Work
Job Location: Tucson
Are you a dynamic, self-motivated, and intelligent individual wanting to join an innovative organization? As part of the AMS family, your role as a Help Desk Technician will allow you to utilize these skills while supporting our motivated students alongside our talented team of educators. Our passion is serving low-income neighborhoods and providing a STEM-focused education in conjunction with music, foreign language, and sports programs.
As we grow by roughly 30% each year, we seek intelligent, data-driven staff eager to uphold the same academic excellence that made our flagship school in Tucson the 2016 AZ Charter School of the Year. Our results and success support our belief that all students can succeed - no matter their background - with the right programs in place, and more importantly, the right people leading the way. That’s where you come in.
Qualifications & competencies:
- Minimum 1 year tech-support experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and deploy Windows 7/8.1/10, ChromeOS, iOS and Android devices on-site and remotely
- Ability to troubleshoot and install PCs, AV equipment, phones, printers, projectors, and other devices
- Experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc.)
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Active Directory, Google Apps and Office 365
- Maintenance and creation of network documentation
- Flexibility to travel between the campuses located in Phoenix
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work for us?
- Competitive salaries and bonus pay
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement (with employer contributions), PTO, and disability and life insurance
- Supportive, collaborative culture with incredible coworkers and leaders
- Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, and professional development
- Extensive opportunities for career mobility/advancement as our schools and network continue to grow and expand to new areas
- The chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to a high-quality education
Compensation: $31,000- 36,000/year, DOE.
Interested in pursuing an AMS career?
Apply in 2 minutes through the link below. Please include a detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!