Academy of Math and Science
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web and Digital Media Specialist
at Academy of Math and Science
2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
We are looking for an energetic web and PPC specialist with a passion for digital marketing SEO, web design, and the Google suite. This position will ensure our websites are stable and, well designed, all analytics pixels are properly tagged and placed, and keeps content current by working with all teams and departments. Additionally, this candidate will manage and run Google Ad campaigns for 9 locations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain theme and plugin updates, server maintenance, website transfers, maintaining our hosting packages and domains, and updating content on multiple websites.
- Update and manage Edlio hosted school sites, build WordPress landing pages as needed.
- Design web page layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to maintain a cohesive website based on our brand’s communications strategies and goals.
- Applying, managing and reporting on all site analytics
- SEO optimization for all websites
- Assist with the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategic plan, as directed by the VP of Marketing.
- Manage and optimize Google Ads campaigns.
- Development and/or direction of tactical plans for successful segmentation, reach, nurturing and conversion strategies within PPC channels.
- Build PPC campaigns and manage budgets.
- Develop ideas for, and contribute to, creative marketing campaigns while undertaking individual campaign creation.
- Provide ongoing observation, analysis and provision of insights and implications to fuel tactical recommendations for ongoing performance optimization of ads.
- Extensive knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Google Tag Manager.
- Passion for precise KPI marketing and overall data driven problem-solving.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- Expert understanding of conversion tracking.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and their potential impact on PPC.
- Familiarity with CRM system and reporting tools a plus.
- Experience in Education a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications
- A positive attitude, well-organized, and detail-oriented, with multitasking ability
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, SEM Rush, Yoast, Zapier, SmartSheets
- 40,000 to 55,000 per year DOE.
- Fully paid employee benefits including medical, dental, short/long term disability, and life insurance; optional low-cost vision insurance and 401k retirement plan (with 4% employer match)
- Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, and weekly/monthly professional development throughout the year
1. A detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments.
2. (Optional) A cover letter showcasing your written communication skills and demonstrating your alignment with the AMS mission and competencies.