Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Hardware Reliability Engineer in Greensboro, North Carolina at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3M4K56CQH097V0VKZW
THE TEAM YOU'LL BE JOINING:
- A subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar, global, fortune 500 manufacturer
- A very competitive base salary coupled with the great benefits and work-life balance
- This organization along with the other subsidiaries in the portfolio group promotes from within and encourages upward mobility
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The ability to establish a career with a well-known organization, allowing the opportunity to work with a variety of highly skilled individuals.
- Potential to achieve goals and cross into other segments and products within the company.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Following cradle to grave reliability life cycle of the product, from concept to design, development, manufacturing, field operation, and field returns.
- Responsible for implementations of of DFR (Design for Reliability) tools as outlined by the Reliability Program Plan.
- Development of RPP for new product design to define quality and reliability matrix to drive reliability growth.
- Active in all phases of product development, product implementation, advanced problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Execution of all Advanced Quality Planning and creation of reliability activities for complex, simultaneous product programs.
- Facilitate hardware and software design and process FMEA sessions to drive design choices and improve validation test planning
- Establish quality and reliability plan requirements for all systems
- Responsible for failure analysis to understand root cause and resolve failures originating in testing and from the field.
- Collaboration with manufacturing quality, service engineering, supplier quality, and design teams to facilitate field failure resolution.
- Conduct detailed Life Data Analyses using Weibull in order to support all investigations
- Qualification of lab test samples and meeting requirements utilizing statistical tools
- Manage FRACAS (Failure, Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective action system) program with CAPA, MRB, Field Trial Warranty, Production Warranty, and CDT&R teams.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve data driven and analytical problems
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated experience working with and improving reliability of sophisticated electro-mechanical systems
- Demonstrated application of Design for Reliability (DFR) tools, including Weibull++, RGA, xFEMA, or other similar software packages
- Working knowledge of applied statistics and experience with statistical software such as JMP and Minitab
- Strong understanding of quality and reliability monitoring metrics and reliability KPIs
- Working knowledge of failure analysis techniques: Optical microscopy, SEM, CSAM, X-ray, cross-sectioning, and EDX.
- ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer certification
- Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification