Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
The Application Developer is responsible for developing software applications solutions for ADP's external and internal clients. Application Developers may be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC). Application Developers work with clients, product managers analysts, architects and engineers to plan, design, develop, test and implement information technology solutions consistent with the business objective.
Application Developers may develop and review requirements, create design documents, write programs, package, test, configure and deploy software. Application Developers also participate and collaborate with other stakeholder including security, quality assurance, training, project management, engineering, hosting, & procurement when required to assist in other aspects of their projects.
Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, have knowledge of new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data within their domain to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develop & enhance effective programs & data structures that successfully meet the objective.
- Participate effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, construction, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables.
- Investigate and resolve application issues as needed Package, configure and deploying software Collaborate with clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to develop and review requirements & design.
- Review and create system, software and functional design specifications that address requirements.
- Participate in project planning and release management.
- Higher level jobs would be expected to manage broader or multiple projects at a time.
- Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain. Research, recommend, and introduce new technologies and new uses of existing technologies Participating in Business planning, IT strategy and setting direction.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. 10-20% Travel required.
- Some situations may require more travels.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Technical Degree or equivalent in education & experience.
- 3 - 5 years of directly related experience.