Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEH Developer JD
In this position, you will work as a part of a scrum team to plan, estimate, and deliver product features for ADP's enterprise content management platform. You must employ modern application development and agile principles to develop high quality deliverables that meet business objectives.
Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, have knowledge of new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data within their domain to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply test driven development principles to develop & enhance effective modules, features, data structures, workflows and applications to deliver top quality software deliverables in committed timeframe.
Actively participate in scrum ceremonies - planning, estimation, demos, and retrospectives. Collaborate with other team members and architects to ensure solutions are best practice.
Work with UX researchers and designers ensure features are user-centric
Work on a daily basis with product owners and testers in a continuous integration environment, and be comfortable adjusting to evolving requirements.
Complete unit testing, peer reviews and functional testing when needed
Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
Provides knowledge transfer to support teams
Work with release engineers to package and deploy code to different environments
Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies, and suggest way to continuously improve.
Investigate and resolve application issues as needed, including on-call support
Understand global security organization policies and practices to ensure secure solution development
* Experience with React and Redux for front end development
* HTML5, CSS3, FlexBox
* Experience developing Web applications using React/Redux.
* Understanding and working knowledge of Microservices Architecture
* Understanding and working knowledge of Node.js
* Linux and Windows administration (installing products, diagnosing issues, configuring product and service startups, ports, security, etc.)
* Database experience with Mongo DB
* Source Code management (Github, Bitbucket).
* Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins.
* Test Driven Development experience.
* Containerization with Docker - working knowledge or experience