Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Connection Support Specialist
ADP is hiring a Connection Support Specialist. The Connection Support Specialist is a member of the Connection Services team within Client Operations. This person is responsible for monitoring the exchange of information between the HRB and customers and their third party vendors (e.g., payroll processors, insurance carriers, Third Party Administrators, etc.).
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Data Export Management-- Monitor the status of connections that have been moved to a production status. Investigate and resolve issues/bugs with existing code. Work with Account Managers, Engineers, and customers to determine best practices for connection design.
- Connection Support-- Serve as technical resource for Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives with questions regarding active connections. Participate in conference calls with customers or prospects with connection questions.
- Point of Contact with Third Party Vendors-- Maintain primary contact information for each third party vendor with whom we have a connection. Work with these contacts to track new release dates for their systems, obtain updated file specifications, and identify the impact of any changes on existing connections. Maintain a library of file specifications.
- Make modifications to existing connection code as requested by client
- Test connections to ensure accuracy of transmission of data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education & experience
- Experience working in a software and/or service company environment