Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Solutions Specialist I: Comprehensive Services
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Payroll Solutions Specialist supports Comprehensive Services Client users with Comp Payroll on WFN, PayX, ezLM, Portal, HRB and related applications by providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by Client Payroll Administrators. The person in this role will use multiple tools and research resources in order to develop an accurate and comprehensive response to a wide range of inquiries regarding payroll practices and tax considerations, taking into account the differences across states and localities.
Due to the nature of the Comprehensive Services business, the person in this role will also interface with multiple ADP service organizations as well as third party vendors that provide services to our Clients. To support a unified Client experience, they will also have familiarity with common HR questions and will access systems in other service organizations and other knowledge bases. This person also works closely with the Comprehensive Services Relationship Manager to address Client requests for guidance and best practices. The Payroll Support Representative will also be assigned to a specific group of Clients for the purpose of providing proactive updates and information.
- Respond to questions from Clients regarding the use of the WFN, PayX, ezLM, Portal, and HRB applications. Provides application/navigation support.
- Supports Clients with Client data maintenance, setup, configuration changes in AutoPay Mainframe, WFN, ezLM, HRB and the Portal and coordinates with all functional areas (e.g. PTO, Special Calcs, Time and Attendance schedule, 401k, etc.) as needed.
- Performs new feature setup requests (e.g. Group Term Life, HSA, direct deposit calcs, special calcs, Benefit Accruals, Multi-J, split wraps, add'l locations, etc.).
- Assists and supports Clients with Payroll processing questions and issues and collaborates with Payroll Processing Representative to communicate updates, changes or issues from Clients to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing
- Use on-line tools and other resources to research and respond to Client inquiries requiring guidance on how to address a wide variety of payroll, pay practice and payroll tax questions and situations.
- Collaborates with internal Clients/Partners (401k, FSA, Tax, etc.) and/or third party vendors involved in providing services to identify and resolve issues and ensure that these services meet Client expectations.
- Escalates Client issues to SSS, Tech Services, Project Services, Connections Team, Carriers, Development or other 3rd parties as appropriate. Communicates status and resolution to Client.
- Completes complex projects including:
- Calculation updates, special reports, tax amendments, company setup, troubleshooting
- PTO, OT, Double Time, etc. researches historical data for adjustments needed
- Researches Benefit Accruals recalculates and imports corrections
- Assists Client with tax changes for understanding, conducts research and follow-ups as needed
- Works with RM to provide consultative support/ recommendations on optimizing utilization of product offerings. Participates in ongoing Client status calls and Implementation calls to review, understand and provide guidance on Payroll Setup and identify and resolve potential issues.
- Proactively communicates and reaches out to Client base to identify any upcoming Company changes/updates and collaborates with Clients to address any issues or concerns.
- Maintains CIT standard documentation for Clients - document needs to be continually updated based on Client details on payroll processing and should include Client expectations
- Resolves issues from Quarter and Year-end error prevention notices by working with Client to determine corrections needed and generates details on changes needed for processing of additional payroll
- Notifies Client Managers of tax related changes requiring employee level changes based on information provided from ADP Corporate for all Clients
- Monitors Tax Registration Services once the Client is live - verifies tax registrations are live on statistical summary report and verifies that all jurisdictions are active and notifies Client as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Occasional extended hours during peak seasons. May work 5 - 10 hours of OT 6 - 8 weeks of the year.
Experience: Minimum 2 years