Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Activation & Technology Specialist
Job Title : Talent Activation Specialist
Position Summary :
The Talent Activation Consulting (TAC) team is responsible for providing support and consultation for clients related to ADP's suite of talent offerings. This team also partners with and advises the internal field HR Business Partners, Relationship Managers and Sales in proactive activities with clients to drive their talent strategy and usage of talent tools and services. The Talent Activation team provides support and consulting services across all three of the talent disciplines - talent acquisition, talent management and talent activation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide world-class, high-value consulting for HRO clients: focus is both client and team driven and the complexity and ambiguity of work increases with each level and along with client size. Work is primarily focused on talent strategy and direction, but could include tactical advising as needed. Further explained in requirements/ levels of each position.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships: facilitate mutually beneficial internal and external partnerships; collaborate with the client, the team, and the field (markets) on complex initiatives and strategic challenges presented by the stakeholders. Apply expertise and breadth of product knowledge and market trends to analyze and provide the right solution at the right time for our clients.
- Act as a coach for junior associates: coach and influence tasks and deliverables for team members and internal partners without a direct reporting relationship. Provide input on associate performance and development. Assist with onboarding and upskilling new associates.
- Pursue a quality client experience: provide a high level of service and a professional, human response to our clients' needs. Utilize expertise to drive value with the client and ultimately maximize the growth and consumption of ADP talent products and solutions.
- Innovate @ (almost) any cost: support division, region, and department programs and initiatives to provide product and process feedback and recommendations; monitor key performance metrics, and evaluate tool enhancement opportunities. Participate in special projects, product launches and other regional initiatives related to talent tools and services. Consults with both internal and external stakeholders on best practices.
- Participate in region and department project teams: functions as a regional representative to provide product and process feedback and recommendations, monitor key performance metrics, and evaluate tool enhancement opportunities. Supports/ manages special projects, product launches and other regional initiatives related to talent tools and services. Consults with both internal and external stakeholders on best practices.
Education & Experience :
- Required Bachelor's Degree
- Major Area of Concentration is HR or Technology-related.
- Other education or certification requirements : PHR or SPHR preferred
- 3 -- 5 Years of Directly Related Experience. Direct experience in a min 3 talent disciplines.