ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1588
Application Engineer -
General Description: Analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, test, implement, and maintain software code, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom-developed applications.
- Design, develop, and support applications using current technologies.
- Work with project team members to develop and implement the application concept, interface, and architecture.
- Integrate applications with backend databases.
- Support all phases of the SDLC and participate in agile software development methodology.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving software and application issues.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience directly within technical area
- Minimum of six years hands-on software development experience designing, developing and maintaining web applications with ASP.NET (Web Forms/MVC) with the following preferred skills:
- ASP.NET Framework Version 4.5 or higher
- Telerik for ASP.NET and Kendo UI for MVC
- Angular 4.0 or higher
- Web application design/development
- Business Object (Crystal Report)
- Visual Studio Reports
- Web API design/development
- SQL Server 2014 or higher
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher
- Strong experience using MVC design pattern and Entity Framework (Code-First)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks including automated testing tools
- Experience with administering Dev, Test, and Production web servers including setup and configuration of IIS
- Experience with managing source code, agile process work items, and sprints using AzureDevOps (VSTS)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, keen attention to detail, flexibility in adapting to changing environment, timely follow-through, and a commitment to learning new skills required.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills and the willingness to be proactive and take initiative are required.
- The ability to build and use effective working relationships and to work independently as an effective team player are required.
- Secret clearance is required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!