ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Workflow Analyst_E_IT
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1942
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare field
- Experience with an electronic medical record product (AHLTA, CHCS and/or Essentris) preferred
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in nursing preferred
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements
- Responsible for clinical business process flow improvement, based on EHR/EMR systems.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to diagnose clinical-business process problems; design work flows and prepare various types of documentation (e.g. application documentation, analytical reports, functional specifications, status reports, etc.) to accomplish shared missions; provide an appropriate set of tool and application solutions, without bias to any particular technologies.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative techniques, marketing research, and/or business process reengineering (BPR) methods to facilitate planned meetings, providing measured benefits of recommended solutions.
- Participate in and/or lead various project workgroups to acquire estimates costs, time frames, staffing requirements, and cost justifications for development and support initiatives.
- Provide input and assists with the development and/or testing of departmental policies, procedures, and training activities for clinical applications.
- Escalates calls to senior support as necessary.
- Position requires frequent periods of working with video display terminals.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!