ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of IT Business Line- ANG
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director hasresponsibilities that require strategic thinking and planning for the long-termsuccess of All Native Group (ANG). The Director plans, organizes, directs,and controls the activities of all contracts within the Information Technologyand Telecommunications Business Line. Responsible for the overall Profitand Loss (P&L) performance of that business line. Directs the overalloperations and day to day business activities of the direct supportstaff. Ensures the highest levels of business practices are in place andcontinuously monitors and upgrades controls and business systems. Setsgoals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that organizationalobjectives and operating requirements meet the mission requirements. Thisindividual is responsible for the strategic vision of the business line.
The Director is responsible for managing thesuccessful delivery of operations across multiple functional areas, includingfinance, human resources, project delivery, administration and contracts,capture, proposals, business development and customer engagement. The positionwill be based in northern Virginia.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business/Contracts Growth:
- Manage contracting growth efforts and procedures across a number of markets (e.g., Federal,commercial, state, and local). Attend to the details of how contracts work, the differences between different types of contracts (T&M, FFP etc.), and how profit is earned as part of each contract.
- Business Development and Capture:
- Develop new business by following BD and capture processes and procedures. Assist with proposal information as needed. Duties will involve full life cycle business including growth and development: building relationships with key decision makers, business development, capture strategy, proposal writing and coordination with the operations and business development team during and after contract award.
- Reviews and approves the control of planned outputs,project budget spending, labor efficiency, customer service, and order entry efficiency, along with human utilization
- Directly supervises Program Managers, other support staff, and is responsible for achieving overall customer satisfaction
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards. Provides reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in direction of plans with direct input from the General Manager
- Presents weekly and monthly Operational subsidiary reports on performance to the General Manager
- Defines operational objectives and develops specific short-term and long-term plans and programs, together with supporting budget requests and financial estimates
- Reviews and approves cost control reports, cost estimates, and manpower and facilities requirements forecast
- Develops and reviews department and division budgets throughout primary customer areas of responsibility. Coordinates approval of budgets with the General Manager
- Reviews and approves major operations projects involving major changes within the division’s functional areas
- Develops plans for new areas of technology insertion in operational functions along with enough planning for areas that support the mission of the subsidiary company
- Reviews and approves the implementation of organizational plans
- Issues specific annual objectives to immediate subordinates and reviews objectives of the Program Managers
- Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility
- Keeps employees informed as to company/department plans and progress
- Coordinates activities of assigned departments with those of other division units. Seeks agreement on problems involving coordination
- Well-developed management skills, both in principles and people with at least 10 years of progressive leadership experience leading teams
- Experience with federal government agencies.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth
- Excellent public presentation and interaction skills
- Past experience managing P&L
- Proven experience managing large contracts of over $100M or entire business line of operations
- Demonstrated ability to consistently grow contracts and/or business units
- Deep understanding of Government contracting and acquisitions
- Proven ability to grow business through organic contract growth and new business development
- MUST HAVE a strong experience in Business Development
- MUST HAVE a strong experience in Operation Management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to respond to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Conflict Management skills to resolves challenges in a positive and constructive manner to minimize negative impact.
- Sound business ethics/integrity and a commitment to corporate responsibility.
- Critical thinking-using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths/weaknesses of alternative solutions and approaches to problems.
- Stability-the tendency to handle stress, maintain an even temperament and demonstrate confidence across most situations while ensuring transparency.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in the field of Federal Contracts Management and related business line markets.
- Technical knowledge of information technology, telecommunications, and cyber security.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer arewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, weprovide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as wellas ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climatefor maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. Assubsidiaries of a Nativeowned corporation with offices around the world, ALLNATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplaceand respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunityemployer All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race,national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However,preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance withapplicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/GenderIdentity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian CertifiedNative American Triballyowned company.