ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Engineer_ANG-Intergrated Health
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
USAF Office of Special Investigations, Quantico, VA
Network engineering and network management: Includes tasks such as building and/or implementing and executing solutions to connect workstations, servers, and peripheral devices to local area and wide area networks. It also includes, installing, configuring, operating and maintaining network equipment such as cables, switches, routers, firewalls, network monitoring devices, network management platforms, and identify network issues.
Provide technical services on the four AFOSI operational enclaves, AFOSI to AFNET points-of-presence, and the local test/integration network. Monitor networks daily via centralized network management platform(s) to identify and resolve network issues (packet loss, CPU, hard drive size, memory, trending issues, etc.).
Building/Implementing Network Solutions. Design/build and implement/execute network solutions and deploy solutions that ride on the infrastructure within the facility, as well as existing Air Force and Joint-Service network topology designs and designated network protocols.
Installing and Maintaining Network Equipment: Install, configure, and maintain network equipment. IT infrastructure according to Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) and commercial best practices and in accordance with ITCSU/AF policy
Troubleshooting/resolving Network Problems. The contractor shall troubleshoot and resolve problems ranging from minor to significant. The contractor shall also assist
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues.
- Inform government service members of changes or outages that impact the network
- Capture traffic and decipher it in Wireshark
- Engineering and design
- Configuration management for installation, move, add, and change activities
- Fault management and repair
- Capacity and performance management
- Configure access control lists and other parameter in support of security controls and policies
- Document configurations, processes, and operational procedures.
- VTC tasks such as routine, preventive, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions required to keep the VTC infrastructure in an operational state.
- Monitor bridge operations and assisting customers in establishing VTC sessions.
- Must be available to work at least one weekend per month; Must be willing work during off-hours during on-call assignments; Must take on-call duties every 12 weeks.
- Experienced with Hub/Spoke EIGRP Configuration
- Fluency in CISCO command structure for switches and routers
- Basic understanding of Command Prompt and Powershell for troubleshooting
- Information Assurance Technical Level II
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 8 or more years of relevant experience
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company