ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1947
Categories: Engineering/Architecture, IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of technical leadership experience
- Network Administration experience required
- CCNA or higher certification required; CCNP preferred
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements
- Demonstrate ability to design, configure, test, implement and maintain network support activities, and ability to support application programmers working in that environment.
- Provide technical and administrative direction for personnel responsible for network design, implementation, and operations tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and progress in accordance with schedules.
- Evaluate and resolve network and processor problems using network analysis tools. Design, configure and implement networks. Evaluate network performance using hardware and software diagnostic tools. Evaluate network changes for operational impact.
- Participate in designing, planning and installation of new networks and hardware.
- Make recommendations for approval of major network installations.
- Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on network progress to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
- Work with other technical teams to ensure network infrastructure meets all user requirements and security regulations.
- Draft technical documentation of network issue resolution, changes, and infrastructure.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new computer network equipment and technologies.
- Analyze current products and recommend changes/upgrades to senior management.
- Identify, assess, and develop detailed requirements for upgrading networks as well as re-architecting network segments in order to facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth.
- Provide after-hours on-call and downtime support as needed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!