ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Bellevue, NE - HCI
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Flatwater Group is the Government Products Division of Ho-Chunk, Inc. The companies of the Flatwater Group offer a broad variety of products and comprehensive business solutions to clients throughout the United States.
The mission of the Flatwater Group is to develop quality business opportunities in both the government and private sectors while providing clients with creative solutions, competitive prices and extraordinary customer service.
The Project Manager position requires experience in scheduling, logistics, government contracts, meeting customer requirements and following/creating detailed processes and procedures. The Project Manager will support the Program Manager and work with operational, contractual and business development staff members to meet contractual requirements and department goals.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager are to ensure on time delivery of equipment and personnel services in support of customer requirements. The Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of a project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization and their clients.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The Project Manager should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis and should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee and thrive when planning projects and working with project teams
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Review and understand project statement of work and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Must work effectively and cross functionally with a variety of departments and staff to take the lead on planning, implementing and monitoring a variety of projects and handles multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Plan and implement projects and serve as a project resource to assist all departments within the company
- Create project schedules and project timelines to track deliverables and monitor and report on project progress
- Evaluate and assess result of project and implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and or occasionally lift
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is required during the business day, out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected.
- Educational background in the fields of technical project management or engineering
- Experience with government contracting
- Ability to react to challenging situations in a thoughtful and analytical manner
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in communicating solutions via email or in person effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Ability to travel a minimum of (25%)
- Capable of solving complex problem and function effectively in adverse environments
- An understanding of Native American corporation contracting capabilities with the Federal Government as both a prime contractor and subcontractor preferred
- Two (2)+ years managing/coordinating technical projects
Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science degree or higher
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American, Tribally owned.