ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Engineer
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 2138
Categories: Engineering/Architecture, IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Software/Development, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Supports the full quality assurance (QA) life-cycle by comprehensively testing software applications to ensure they are operating as intended and free from defects.
- Ensures that all applications and systems meet user requirements and agency standards.
- Documents QA artifacts such as test cases, acceptance, criteria, bugs, issues, test data, etc.
- Writes and executes test plans and cases for software applications to ensure they are free from defects and meet user requirements.
- Works with the development team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and reports on the progress to the development team and management.
- Introduces and implements improvements to quality assurance standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology discipline or related field or equivalent work experience directly within functional area
- Must possess six years of quality assurance and application software testing experience
- Must have end to end testing experience using tools such as Selenium
- Experience in writing and executing test plans, test cases, and acceptance criteria using Azure Test Plan (Previously called "Test Manager")
- Experience in the agile development process and strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, keen attention to detail, flexibility in adapting to changing environment, timely follow-through, and a commitment to learning new skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills and the willingness to be proactive and take initiative are required.
- The ability to build and use effective working relationships and to work independently as an effective team player are required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!