ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Specialist_ANG-Operations-Bellevue, NE
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The All Native group is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist. This is a good coordination-intensive position for establishing, coordinating, planning and overseeing quality programs across the ANG companies. This position will play a lead role in Quality Management System (QMS) audit, certification and appraisal processes, including but not limited to ISO 9001 and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Services.. This position analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to continue the organization’s adaption of best practices. The role will support all process management activities including Enterprise Shared Services, Information Management, Business Development and Operations Support.
* Responsible for the oversight of the All Native Group Quality Management System (QMS).
* Develop, implement and communicate quality standards, processes and procedures to ensure ISO 9001 compliance in conjunction with corporate quality objectives.
* Administer the Process Asset Library by maintaining the configuration of controlled quality documentation.
* Lead All Native Group in acquiring successful ISO 9001 certification and CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) Maturity Level 3 (ML3) appraisal or higher.
* Champion training to institutionalize processes and drive organizational change.
* Work closely with peers, departments and Senior Management to promote quality initiatives and best practices to strengthen internal business processes company wide.
* Perform internal program audits and schedule, respond, and coordinate all external audits with registrars, appraisers and regulatory agencies.
* Respond and facilitate the resolution and closure of any corrective action requests, including internal and customer-driven corrective actions.
* Coordinate all required periodic management meetings and resulting documentation (agendas, minutes) to ensure compliance with documented procedures.
* Analyze data, prepare reports and make recommendations to the Senior Management team about process/improvements, process controls, data analysis, continuous improvement, corrective actions, and other topics as requested.
* Key subject matter expert for all quality assurance plans for proposal submissions, as requested.
* Attend Quality Working Group meetings and evaluate business processes’ adherence to the QMS.
* Make recommendations, plans, and suggestions that promote continuous improvement throughout the organization.
* Ability to travel as job requires. Travel approximately 10-25%.
* Prioritizes, organizes, and manages time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure the successful completion of responsibilities and requirements.
* Problem solving abilities and analytical thinking will be required in order to work around unforeseen issues.
* Excellent communication skills (oral, presentation, and written).
* Experience with quality assurance and internal auditing per ISO 9001:2008 or 9001:2015 standard.
* Professional verbal & written communicator at all levels within an organization.
* Ability to develop and implement training to institutionalize standard procedures.
* Experience with business writing for policies and standard operating procedures.
* Experience with the full MS Office Suite (Office365), SharePoint Online, Skype for Business and Visio.
* None required for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
* Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
* Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
* Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
* Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 25% of the time for this position.
* A minimum of 3 years of working with a geographically dispersed workforce experience resulting in positive change and efficiency for an organization.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management; Master’s Degree is preferred.
* Certification, training, or experience in areas of risk management, quality management, or project management.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
* Federal Government Contracting Administration experience.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with executive level officials in a project-oriented setting with dynamic timelines.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills for managing multiple diverse initiatives.
* Excellent facilitation and team leadership skills.
* Adheres to high ethical standards and professional conduct.
* Capable and reliable in meeting tight schedules and deadlines as well as high attention to detail.
* Ability to deploy and govern standards and processes through influence.
* Positive, encouraging and motivating professional behavior.
* Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and good business judgment.
None required for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned