ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Systems Administrator_ANG-Intergrated Health
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
USAF Office of Special Investigations, Quantico, VA
Systems Administration. Position is tasked with the administration of the full suite of computers servers, storage area networks, and network attached storage on the five AFOSI enclaves.
Required to carry out tasks such as planning for, installing, and maintaining computer systems, to include servers, storage area networks, and network attached storage. Tasks also include all industry standard roles and responsibilities such as performance monitoring and tuning, upgrading, patching, backup and recovery, troubleshooting and problem resolution. Computer systems requiring administration serve in a variety of roles including email servers, database servers, web servers, file and print servers, and use of other object authentication servers. Responsible to monitor all enterprise services daily via centralized network management platform(s) to identify and resolve issues (server, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Hard Drive (HD) size, memory, trending issues, etc.).
Support AFOSI’s four (4) operational enclaves (NIPR, SIPR, SAP, & JWICS) and the local test and integration network to include the following tasks: IT Systems Engineering, Problem resolution assistance, Troubleshooting, System configuration. Stay current on new and upcoming technologies and make recommendations to AFOSI leadership on improvements to the systems. Collaborate with leadership to set priorities and urgency around improvements and implementation of new technology.
- Maintain Windows Server Operating Systems
- Maintain infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory)
- Understand, maintain, and modify Active Directory environments
- Troubleshoot application issues (especially SharePoint, CRM, and OpenText)
- Adjust security settings using Registry, Group Policy, and permissions
- Employ backup technologies (Enterprise backup software,Tape Libraries, Disk Storage, Media Servers, etc.)
- Create and compile reports within CommVault (or at least be able to figure out how to do it)
- Compile availability reports using SolarWinds (mostly automated, but sometimes needs adjusting)
- Must be available to work at least one weekend per month; Must be willing work during off-hours during on-call assignments; Must take on-call duties every 12 weeks.
- Be familiar with storage technologies (especially NetApp)
- Be familiar with MS SQL is required
- Understand and apply DoD, USAF, and DISA STIGs / security requirements
- Must be able to use Command shell or Powershell in addition to the GUI
- Be familiar with ITIL terminology and structures
- Be familiar with MS Exchange
- Be familiar with PKI technologies
- Information Assurance Technical Level II
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- 8 or more years of relevant experience
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company