ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Support Information Assurance Specialist-NE_ANG-Integrated Solutions
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The IA Specialist will operate fixed and deployed IT resources to monitor, evaluate and maintain systems, policy, and procedures to protect clients, networks, data/voice systems and databases from unauthorized activity. They identify potential threats and manage resolution of security violations. Enforce national, DoD and Air Force security policies and directives; employ hardware and software tools to enhance the security by installing, monitoring and directing proactive and reactive information protection and defensive measures to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of IT resources. They administer and manage the overall IA program to include Communications Security (COMSEC), Emissions Security (EMSEC) and Computer Security (COMPUSEC) programs. Perform System administrator duties as necessary, as well as perform tasks required to maintain, manage, and support Special Access Program / Special Technical Operator (STO) computers and network systems used in SMAC.
- IA Certification is a condition of employment. This position includes IA work as a paramount duty requirement. Per DoD 8570.01-M, the incumbent of this position must achieve the appropriate TA certification within six months of assignment of these duties, as system administrative privileges are required on site. A waiver of this six month requirement may be granted per DoD 8570.01-M, C22.214.171.124 or C126.96.36.199. Failure to receive the proper IA certification may result in removal from this position.
- CompTIA Security + certification
- DoD experience.
- Knowledge of IT application software design principles, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining applications software that support functional requirements.
- 5 years of experience in the AFSC 3D0X3, Cyber Surety, or equivalent fields of computer support.
- Proven experience within the MS Windows environment, to include registry, batch files, and Group Policy updates for patches.
- Proficient in executing TEMPEST certifications and understanding of TEMPEST restrictions within a SCIF or SAPF.
- Previous experience working as a Cyber Surety technician, IAO, Information Protection Officer, COMSEC Responsible Officer (CRO) or Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO).
- Completion of E3ABR3D033 01AA, Cyber Surety, or equivalent DoD level formal training course.
- Completion of AF 7-level (or higher) Cyber Surety course or civilian/DoD equivalent.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Knowledge of systems integration methods, performance tuning methods, test and evaluation methods and procedures, IT security principles and methods, and project management principles and methods sufficient to plan and coordinate the installation of new products or equipment.
- Ability to modify existing systems and relate all aspects of the work to overall system requirements, to stay well informed on rapidly changing technology, to advise on and implement new technology, to evaluate its possible impact on organization missions, to develop strategies to satisfy requirements, and to offer alternative approaches in operating systems development and/or problem resolution.
- Experience in systems administration in a UNIX, Linux/MacOS, or Windows environment and/or software development, testing, and quality assurance is desired.
- Completion of a formal Space and/or Cyberspace Warfare operations course or equivalent.
- Certified Ethical Hacking Certification Linux Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned