ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1941
Categories: Engineering/Architecture, IT - Computer Services & Support, Hospitality/Resort/Hotel, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- MCITP, MCSE, VCP certification, or equivalent experience
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements
- Demonstrated ability to independently design, configure, test, implement and maintain networked system server support activities, and ability to support application programmers working in that environment.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with blade architecture, virtualization technologies, Active Directory management, group policy, applications support, and storage solutions.
- Provide high level technical and administrative direction for personnel responsible for systems, servers, and storage design, implementation, and operations tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards and progress in accordance with schedules.
- Independently evaluate and resolve system, servers, storage, and processing problems.
- Design, configure and implement system, servers, and storage architecture designs.
- Evaluate performance using hardware and software diagnostic tools.
- Lead the designing, planning and installation of new systems, servers, storage, and hardware.
- Evaluate changes for operational impact. Make recommendations for approval of systems, servers, and storage installations.
- Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on systems, servers, and storage progress to stakeholders, colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
- Oversee the performance of System/ Server Engineers.
- Responsible for inventory documentation.
- Flexible work schedule to provide support for after-hours downtime and issues as needed.
- Work with Information Assurance engineers to ensure all systems and servers meet DoD RMF requirements.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!