ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VTC Suppport Specialist - Senior_E_IT
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1936
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements
- Lead a team in providing comprehensive end-user support and routine maintenance for audio-visual (A/V) and video teleconferencing electronic devices, systems, and services; identify, diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and defects.
- Utilize knowledge of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) to support servers and clients, including PPS and patching to ensure compliance with cybersecurity protocols and guidelines. Working knowledge of Microsoft Server.
- Analyze and evaluate existing VTC systems with minimal oversight, and define
- problems, data availability, and report requirements and system design issues.
- Respond to customer support requests, identify support requirements, and perform end-user training where applicable.
- Develop documentation on VTC technology, methodology, policies and procedures, including guides, SOPs, technical analyses, white papers, etc.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to expand or enhance the usage and delivery of AV/VTC services.
- Respond to technical support requests for campus television, monitors and set-top boxes; identify root cause of equipment malfunction and document issues and resolutions.
- Lead day-to-day AV/VTC event support: document and confirm VTC event logistics prior to the event; ensure connectivity between near-end and far-end equipment; resolve technical challenges between local and remote sites on the day of the event.
- Maintain inventory of assigned systems, to include codecs, cameras, monitors, jabbers, and carts, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard video formats and display resolutions, and standard audio routing and configuration in integrated conference room systems. Working knowledge of TCP/IP internetworking and protocols relevant to VTC technology, including H.320, H.323, and SIP communication protocols.
- Demonstrated knowledge in video conferencing technology and infrastructure, including conference room and desktop systems, multi-point control units, Gateway, Gatekeeper, and integrated A/V systems over IP and ISDN networks. Sample manufacturers include Crestron, Extron, Cisco, Tandberg, Polycom, Haivision, and Clear One.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills. Flexible work schedule to provide support as necessary.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!