Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AllHealth Network
Can you join AllHealth Network? Yes you can - if you're excited by the thought of working with over 400 colleagues, 17,000 clients, being valued for the work that you do and can embrace the mission of the organization, which is to enhance quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassionate, integrated behavioral health services. We are seeking a Database Specialist to join our Quality Improvement & Compliance Team. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical assistance to the QI team to create data models, support the extract of data and maintenance of the data warehouse, and streamline data collection and reporting processes to ensure that complex information is available to the organization for analysis. Sound like something you can do?
- Support and develop ETL processes to load AllHealth Network’s Data Warehouse for consumption by the organization
- Help maintain and improve the data warehouse’s integrity, reliability, efficiency and utility
- Build complex data models and reports for dissemination to key customers within AllHealth Network
- Develop innovative processes to collect and export data to the data warehouse, streamlining processes for AHN’s employees and the QI Team
- Support the organization’s reporting requirements to state agencies
- Support the Data Manager in developing and maintaining AHN’s data warehouse
- Extract data from the organization’s applications and systems using ETL tools and applications (SSIS, API Connections, third party tools, etc.)
- Using SQL queries, create data models and custom ad-hoc reports to adequately meet the agency’s internal and external reporting requirements
- Tailor analysis and reporting methodologies by the type of data as well as the intended audience
- Provide quality control to ensure appropriate use of tables and information
- When necessary, work with IT teams to connect to various data sources and external destinations (i.e. – SFTP portals).
- Develop data-sets for members of the QI team to perform complex data analysis
- Regularly review and act upon reports designed to highlight failures, outages, or data integrity issues and perform query tuning
- Streamline data collection and reporting and implement new methods to automate internal processes and maintain accuracy of data
- Set up report schedules and subscriptions, trouble shoot issues with user access, and ensure data is accessible and available.
- Potential for building data dashboards using business intelligence tools
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee
What you'll need to be successful:
- Key database knowledge in:
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Data modeling
- Database maintenance and tuning
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Access, etc.
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in writing detailed requirements of user needs