Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Encompass Automation Developer
at AmeriFirst Financial
Encompass Automation Developer
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
$80-$105K **Pay Commensurate with Experience**
Executive Summary of Position:
AmeriFirst Financial is seeking a motivated Encompass Automation Developer for our Gilbert, AZ location.
This position is dedicated to the overall administration, development and configuration functions for all features of Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 Banker Edition across the complete enterprise from originations through servicing including:
- Primary focused on automation and development in Encompass® 360 via SDK and the next gen WebAPI.
- Develop high quality code within company standards and development guidelines
- Complete project responsibilities including design, coding, unit testing and documentation of time at required quality level.
- Execute the development of projects, enhancements and maintenance with your team
- Work closely with a variety of internal departments to further enhance our Encompass environmentInitialize and maintain company and user setups, personas and roles.
- Manage help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues and clearing tickets in a timely manner - accelerating items to Ellie Mae tech support as needed. Develop working relationships with technical support department at Ellie Mae including professional services group, PPE, Encompass® 360 Closer and Mavent compliance affiliated service departments.
- Provide Encompass® 360 process, feature, and workflow information to the Technical Writers for proper documentation of these; this includes changes to the system, updates, and new features.
- Create and maintain report library and build custom reports as necessary for business groups.
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as requested by each business group
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment
- Communicates in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Exercise independent judgment and ability to work independently
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report any potential or actual violations of such policies, practices or procedures to Compliance Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Education, Knowledge, skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in computer science disciplines, additional certifications a plus. Applicable work experience is acceptable.
- Understanding of Database design and T-SQL.
- Experience in 3rd party integration with WebAPI and Soap
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Strong sense of logical operations as pertaining to business logic
- Previous experience working on automation testing tools and infrastructure preferred
- Mortgage experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS: Prior use of Encompass® SDK, Reporting Database, third party integration as well as Microsoft SQL Server certifications are preferred additional skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Encompass Administration / Developer certifications preferred.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: The Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.