Atria Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, HR Help Desk - Atria Senior Living
at Atria Senior Living
- Human Resources
- Community Name
- Atria Senior Living
- Requisition ID
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
The Manager, Human Resources Help Desk is responsible for managing the HR Help Desk operations, including administration and communication of the Company's human resources and benefits programs and practices.
- Provide leadership to the HR Help Desk team in support of Atria’s HR processes and delivery of benefits.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, developing, and evaluating assigned staff.
- Support preparation for open enrollment, including communications and system testing. Ensure that the HR Help Desk team is prepared to support a successful open enrollment period.
- Oversee the tracking and reporting of service delivery according to specified measurements.
- Identify problem areas in service delivery processes, troubleshoot and recommend solutions.
- Review vendor contracts and hold them accountable for service delivery.
- Manage systems and activities to ensure that transactions and quality expectations meet or exceed requirements.
- Ensure that all HR Help Desk related forms, reports, processes and audits are completed timely, accurately and in compliance with relevant local, state and federal regulations for benefits and human resources recordkeeping.
- Serve as a solutions expert and resource, routinely handling escalations from HR Help Desk team members.
- Mentor team members to maximize performance and development potential.
- Partner with internal departments to develop communications and training resources for our community partners.
- Assist with department training by performing tasks including assessing training needs, providing refresher training and observing post-training performance to determine success.
- Manage the administration of tasks and processes in PeopleSoft HCM and other department resources. Establish procedures required to standardize and record transactions to ensure efficient process and workflows in an accurate and timely manner.
- Continually monitor HR Help Desk operations for internal process improvements that will increase efficiency and effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Manage corporate wellness initiatives.
- Participate in teams, special projects and/or committees.
- Promote a culture of strong customer service, actively encouraging sharing of ideas and collaboration.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree with three (3) to five (5) years of experience in human resources, benefits, or a combination of education and experience. Benefits experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft HCM or equivalent HRIS software.
- Experience working with outsourced benefits administration preferred.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR and benefits-related laws.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and oral, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Strong prioritization, detail orientation, decision making, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- CEBS, PHR, or SPHR preferred.