Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jr. Systems Administrator
at Blue Team
Jr. Systems Administrator
BlueTeam Information Technology
401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Why Work Here?
“Our great leadership, challenging projects, large loss property restoration brings excitement and career growth, with great benefits!”
Join the exciting Blue Team! We are presently seeking a solutions driven, seasoned and efficient Jr. Systems Administrator to join our Information Technology team based in Boca Raton, Florida. The Systems Administrator is responsible for administration of the day-to-day operations of the Company’s Windows Server, and Archive environment. They will also provide on-site and remote support and maintenance of Laptops, Cellular Devices, LAN/WAN hardware and software in a corporate environment.
Blue Team has been doing business as a national commercial general contractor since 2008. The Company is based out of Boca Raton, FL. The Company provides commercial interior renovations, exterior reconstruction, roofing and disaster recovery services for commercial portfolios. We are an equal opportunity employer that truly values our employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and troubleshoots Microsoft server environment, Laptops, Cellular Devices, printers and various office software applications.
- Maintains and troubleshoots Apple IoS Systems and Environments
- Installs, upgrades and monitors Microsoft Windows Servers and Cisco network environment.
- Maintains Microsoft Office 365 which contains Exchange, SharePoint and One Drive
- Maintains and supports application access systems – file and print, email, Internet.
- Performs configuration and maintenance of HP server hardware
- Implements and monitors server security and access.
- Recommends, plans and implements changes and enhancements to network infrastructure.
- Evaluates new products/technologies to identify which best meet Company needs and to determine impact on existing system configurations.
- Provides recommendations to management resulting in purchase and installation of hardware, software and networking equipment that will support current or future business needs.
- Prepares proposals, cost/benefit analyses and feasibility studies for management review and consideration.
- Provide remote and on-call support
- Monitor Manage and Maintain Fortinet Firewall Appliances
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Must be creative and think “outside the box” in order to develop alternate solutions to current business issues.
- Seasoned project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of network design, implementation and administration.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of latest technological advances.
- System documentation skills.
- Superior analytical and organizational abilities w/ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to interact effectively in a global organization supporting multi-language and multi-cultural environments.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff in difficult situations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and at least three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a related position, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience administrating a Windows 2012 active directory environment including, Group Policies, File Security, DNS, DHCP.
Specific program support includes:
- 3-5 years in WAN/LAN and Microsoft Server support.
- MCSE/MCITP and/or CCNA certification preferred.
- Fortinet Firewall Experience preferred.
- HP servers, MAC OS, Windows 10.
- Solid understanding and expertise in Windows OS, Office 365, VMware ESX v6.7, MS Exchange, SharePoint, MS SQL 2005/2008, Veeam Backup and Replication
- Familiarity with Internet Security, Anti-Virus and Anti-Phishing applications.
- Familiarity with ProofPoint Anti-Phishing Systems
- Working knowledge of managing and configuring Cisco network switches and routers.
- Experience with MDM Systems
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(K) with Employer match and Paid Time off (PTO).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BBMK Contracting dba “BLUE TEAM” does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or military status, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of employee.
About Blue Team:
Blue Team’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. At the core of our company we strive to be mindful, respectful and understanding to our clients.
We do so by embracing our employees as family, at Blue Team, we try and instill a team mentality in each and every one of our associates and train our staff on our company core values.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goal of a successful and well-structured organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect.
Most importantly, we understand urgency and accountability, and that only when core values are implemented in our business culture, we may achieve our goals; to be a profitable, successful organization who values our employees and our commercial clients nationwide.