Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F-15E Training Systems Test Pilot / WSO SME
Company:The Boeing Company
Location:USA - Hazelwood, MO
Job Description Summary:Plans research and development programs for flight simulator requirements. Translates contract requirements into work requirements, processes and tasks. Manages customer and supplier relationships. Researches and responds to specialized technical questions from customers on flight simulator operations, service and regulatory concerns. Provides on-site customer assistance to support the introduction of new training equipment. Resolves specialized customer issues in the field. Leads and reviews analysis and evaluation of specialized engineering and supplier aircraft systems and performance data, operational documents and software for delivery to customer. Researches and analyzes customer and regulatory authority requirements to ensure they comply with industry standards. Leads and reviews Boeing processes across organizations for defining the customer product, delivery and support. Develops new/revised processes in support of customer requirements and/or changes in company guidelines. Works under minimal direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Export Control Requirement:
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Job Description Qualifications:
Help build the best fighter combat training devices. Training & Professional Services (T&PS) within Boeing Global Services (BGS) F-15E Mission Training Center (F-15E MTC) is seeking an F-15E Pilot or Weapon Systems Officer (WSO) to help conduct system design, integration, and test for the F-15E MTC program. In order to be considered for this position, a candidate Subject Matter Expert (SME) must have experience as a Pilot or WSO in high-performance combat jet aircraft, preferably the F-15.
- The successful candidate will work independently and will assist other members of the Test Team in the performance of day-to-day operations in a fast-paced testing environment.
- Team members create and execute Test Procedures to ensure the trainers correctly simulate the F-15E aircraft and the operational environment.
- Team members will help develop system requirements, and perform all aspects of system testing in the immersive F-15E MTC system.
- Off shift and weekend work may also be occasionally required to meet contractual milestones, objectives and delivery schedules
- Occasional domestic or international travel will be required.
- This is a mid-level to senior grade position
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.) Please state clearance and date granted clearly at the top of resume.
- Experience flying F-15 and/or other fighter aircraft
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends when necessary
- Experience in an aircraft test environment
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or higher
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
Bonus amount: US dollars (USD) $4,000
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 4
Job Code:GKF6I4 (GKC)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to apply for a position at Boeing is via our Careers website.
Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud - Recruitment Fraud Warning
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Request an Accommodation - Requesting Interview Accommodations
Applicant Privacy - Applicant Privacy
EEO is the law Poster - EEO is the law
Boeing Policy on EEO - Boeing EEO Policy
Affirmative Action and Harassment - Boeing Affirmative Action and Harassment
Boeing Participates in E – Verify
Right to Work Statement
Boeing is a company of bold innovators and dreamers. We are continually looking for ways to build it bigger, smarter, faster, stronger and better. Join us and you can speed up airplane production. Develop innovative cybersolutions. Or shape a global supply chain. Find your future with us by learning more about what we do.