Bombardier Business Aircraft
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bombardier Business Aircraft
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TRCS-USPI01836978
INTEGRATION AND TEST ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TRCS-USPI01836978
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
Join us as an Integration and Test Engineer and you'll be looking at a career-defining role based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
As an Integration and Test Engineer, you will work with system integration and test of software for mass transit solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop test specifications and procedures based on analysis of requirements, architecture and interface descriptions of the signaling system;
- Develop regression test plans and specifications based on analysis of product changes;
- Participate in technical meetings with system and sub-system engineers from Pittsburgh and other sites;
- Interface with test technicians to describe how tests should be run and how the system works;
- Document test execution results in test reports and non-conformity reports;
- Communicate with the developers regarding issues and failures;
- Improve the test process by defining improvements for increasing quality and reducing cost;
- Mentor and train less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering;
- Three (3) years of experience;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry's broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.