Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Concord Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is actively seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
- Maintains timely documentation of patients
- Maintains supervision of staff and facility
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hospital experience would be preferred
- Must have a willingness to work as a team member\
Founded in 1975, the Concord Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a modern, fully equipped, skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services. The facility features 140 beds including 17 vent certified beds. The residents live in attractively furnished private and semi-private rooms.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V CBC100