Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Unit Manager Assistant Evening Shift
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Corning Center is looking to hire a full-time RN Nurse Manager Assistant for our skilled nursing facility located in Corning, NY.
The ideal candidate will work the Evening Shift!
Corning Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and the health care team.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Corning, New York
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.