Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Systems Analyst/Programmer II
at Centura Health
- SC IT ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
- COR - 6901 Havana
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
Description of Work:
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective workflow processes, data handling, and input/output requirements.
- Assist in designing and implementing request management workflows using Micro Focus (HP) Service Manager Process Design software version SM9.6
- Design, develop, test, document and implement solutions using Service Manager to meet requirements.
- Perform administrative functions such as granting requestors access to workflows, setting up proper Request profiles, associating necessary profiles to various users and configuring user menus so that the requested workflows are easily accessible in Service Manager
What You Bring/Job Requirements
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- 3 years of experience or more with Micro Focus (HP) Service Manager experience
- 2 years of experience or more with Process Designer
- Bachelors Degree required
Your Connected Community
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.