Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Surgical Tech- $10k Sign On Bonus
at Centura Health
- SASMC SURGERY
- SUM-SUMMIT HOSPITAL
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Surgical Tech works under the supervision of the surgeon and RN. Assists surgical team during operative procedures by arranging and inventorying sterile set-up of instruments, equipment and supplies for surgical cases and passing items to surgeons and nurses as needed. Assists in preparing and moving patients and sterilizing and cleaning instruments, equipment and rooms.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Basic Computer skills required.
- One year of experience in a surgical setting preferred.
- Experience in a specialty field preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Completion of an approved Surgical Technician program, required
- BLS from the American Heart Association, required
- Current registration with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) as a surgical technologist for associates working in Colorado. * A person performing Surgical Tech functions within the scope of another Colorado license, certification, or registration does not need to register as a Surgical Tech.
- Certification in Surgical Technology from the National Board Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or Certification as a Tech in Surgery from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. St Anthony Summit Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center serviced by Flight For Life® Colorado and nationally recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction. We provide a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Summit County and the surrounding areas including Surgical, Emergency, Critical Care, Birth Center, Orthopedic, Breast Care, Digital Mammography, Radiology & Imaging, Infusion Therapy Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology, Summit Sleep Disorders Center, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Gastroenterology and Total Joint Replacement. In addition to 24/7, Level III emergency care at Summit Medical Center in Frisco, we hire seasonal associates four our three emergency mountain clinics at some of Colorado’s top destination ski resorts: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Keystone. Experience an amazing career while enjoying an unmatched quality of life!