Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst - Workforce Analytics
at Centura Health
- CORP CENTRALIZED RECRUITING
- CORP-CENTURA HEALTH (MINERAL)
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Data Analyst – Workforce Analytics role will help create the platform to build solutions that will help drive strategic decision-making related to our greatest asset– our people. In this role, you will design, develop, and implement analytics to help us find, grow and keep the talent of Centura Health. Work with HR and cross-functionally to unlock the value of data and analytics. Help build an infrastructure that can operationalize insights while supporting curiosity and experimentation.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 2 years of relevant work experience in an analyst role.
- 3 years of experience in a healthcare setting, preferred.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large data sets in Excel.
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau).
- Experience with SAP or other relational database management systems.
- Experience using a data driven analytical approach to identifying trends and insights.
- Self-directed with the ability to create and communicate initiatives to stakeholders of all levels.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Experience with HR/People data analysis is preferred.
- HS Diploma, Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, Required
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.