Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
- SC IT INFRASTRUCTURE SVCS
- COR - 6901 Havana
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Database Lead is responsible for the day-to-day direction of team members by addressing questions regarding the installation, configuration and administration of MS SQL and Oracle relational database software within a multi database and clustered database client/server environment. This role is the database platform expert with the responsibility to assist in the development of system database roadmaps and standards to ensure emerging database technologies are consistent with the current architectural standards while meeting the business strategies and objectives. The Database Lead position is focused on resolving potential architectural issues and to ensure the database systems built by the DBA team meets the architectural objectives.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 10+ years of experience within their area of technical responsibilities, in conjunction with project management, mostly within large enterprise environments
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead
- Experience within database development and support in MS SQL Server or Oracle environments, including Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- MCD - Microsoft Certified Database
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Solutions
- OCP DBA - Oracle Certified Professional (OCP DBA)
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.