Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nuclear Medicine Tech - PRN
at Centura Health
- PAH NUCLEAR MEDICINE
- PAH-PORTER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provides diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures for both inpatients and outpatients through the administration of radiopharmaceuticals and the safe operation of various types of imaging counting and computer equipment. Maintains accurate records of radioactive materials from receipt through administration and disposal. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
Please note: This is a PRN role with no set schedule. Benefits are not provided.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year of nuclear medicine experience strongly preferred
- Cardiac Nuclear Medicine registration preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s Degree strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Registered Technologist, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine - R.T. (N)(ARRT) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association required.
- Positron Emission Tomography Registry preferred, if applicable to entity.
Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.