Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Data Scientist
at Centura Health
- SC IT DATA ANALYTICS
- COR - 6901 Havana
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Associate is responsible for exposing, exploring, and exploiting huge datasets across multiple modalities and domains to find novel relationships and behaviors and using models to drive decisions across the enterprise.
Associate develops, employs and exploits a wide variety of data mining and data analysis methods, tools, models and algorithms to provide deep insight to customers.
Associate requires extensive knowledge of data curation and fusion techniques, including multiple storage modalities, data lake and warehouse architectures, streaming and batch analytics, and data fusion practices.
Associate drives business results with data-based insights.
Associate will work with a wide range of stakeholders, functional teams, and customers to identify problems, and propose and implement solutions.
Associate leads projects and activities that extend and enhance the data science capabilities of Centura.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Data Science, Math, Engineering, Physics, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in data science (advanced analytics, machine learning, and machine reasoning) data mining and data exploitation and has:
- Expertise in one or more programming languages (Jave, C, C++)
- Expertise in one or more scripting languages (R, Python, Bash, Spark)
- Expertise in statistical and data mining Techniques
- Expert big data access from multiple languages/platforms (SQL, NoSQL, Graph)
- Deep Cloud and Web services experience
- Expertise in creating and using advanced analytics techniques (statistics, machine, learning, calculus, etc.)
- Expertise in using 3rd party analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Spark, Theano, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Expertise with distributed computing tools (NiFi, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Compute Engine, AWS, etc.)
- Expertise visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
- Extensive experience leading small and large teams of diverse skillsets to accomplis complex data schience and analytics goals.
Physical Requirements - Sedentary Work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert/lift up to 10 lbs. force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.