Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unified Communications Voice Network Engineer
at Centura Health
- SC IT COMMUNICATION SVCS
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Supports the Centura Health enterprise data network infrastructure environment. Responsible for the installation, configuration, management and problem resolution of various voice and video network, wired/wireless network, infrastructure, hardware and software components. The network includes various models of Cisco Unified Communication clusters including, telepresence, Expressways, UCCX and network PRI and SIP trucks.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 5 years progressive responsibility supporting Cisco voice network communications preferably in a large enterprise network environment is required.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations preferred.
- Organized, self-starter. Must be able to work independently.
- Understand and apply Cisco voice network design principles and concepts.
- Understands circuit types, interfaces, and telecommunications vocabulary.
- Ability to create network specifications based on requirements analysis.
- Ability to function at the Cisco CCNA Voice level of competency.
- Associate's Degree in Voice/Data Network Communications, required. Completion of formal courses in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field or an equivalent combination of work experience and education will be considered in lieu of Associate's requirement.
- CCNA strongly preferred
- CCNP preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.