Child & Family Support Services Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Practice, Family & Home Health Services
We wanted to do away with the sometimes-negative aspects of behavioral healthcare services and make the experience positive, helpful, and efficient, and we based our behavioral health support services on the following standards:
- Treat each person as a necessary, welcome, and equal partner in figuring out how to help support their hopes and goals.
- Stop doing what has been tried unsuccessfully, and often repeatedly, in the past. Instead, find new, creative approaches to solve challenges.
- Get involved and actively do something to help. Rather than just sitting and talking about it, we want to get up and be proactively helpful.
- Offer services when and where you want and need them rather than only during traditional office hours. If you need support on a weekend, evening or holiday, we believe it should be available. When you need services in your home, your child’s school, a young adult’s workplace, or wherever else help is most beneficial, that is where services should be offered.
- Listen more. Give less advice.
- Find a way to help families live at home together safely and successfully rather than in out-of-home locations such as treatment centers, hospitals, and detention centers.