Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Youth Support Specialist
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Behavioral Health/ Social Work
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for full-time Youth Support Workers in Prescott Valley. The Youth Support Worker is the perfect position for a determined paraprofessional, caregiver, social worker or behavioral health professional looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity working with young people to help them overcome challenges and recognize their potential.
Job Responsibilities include:
- A passion for supporting young people with behavioral health challenges to maximize their potential through mentoring, role-modeling, coaching and other individually-tailored interventions. (**Individually-Tailored)
- Ability to relate to and build positive connections with children and adults and be comfortable working in a strength-based and family-centered way. (**Relationship-Focused)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment. (**Count-on-Me Teammate)
- Flexibility in scheduling; requires afternoon, evening, and weekend work. (**Action Oriented)
- Willingness to drive to different cities and willingness to work within the homes and communities of the young people and families we support. (**Community and Culturally Connected)
**represents a CFSS Core Competency
- Reliable transportation is required, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Candidates are required to submit a negative substance abuse test and be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance. CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention are required trainings that are provided by the agency.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Minimum qualifications High School or Equivalent (GED).
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) contribution match
- Paid time off and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 with the idea that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Youth support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Please visit cfss.com for more information.