Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Commercial Lending Support Specialist
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Regional Commercial Loan Support Specialist is a key member of the HTLF Commercial team. This position will work with the Portfolio Managers, Commercial Business Assistants and Business Analysts in support of the nCino Commercial Loan Origination and Salesforce CRM system roadmap.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Acts as the primary nCino Commercial Lending specialist for both Heartland member banks and centralized Operations.
2. Addresses problems from end users to resolve application and software issues.
3. Evaluates documented fixes and analyzes trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
4. Communicates application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, end users, business leaders, and third-party vendor.
5. Tests fixes and performs post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
6. Documents all customer interactions through contact tracking.
7. Participates in testing of new patches/releases for the nCino application.
8. Utilizes extensive knowledge in all aspects of nCino to allow for enhanced usage of capabilities
9. Supports and assists with nCino training.
10. Actively identifies training and development needs within the member banks, effectively communicates those needs and partners with training around the facilitation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years banking related experience required
2. 1-3 years of experience in commercial lending preferred, but not required
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related field.
4. Knowledge and previous experience with banking technology platforms such as Fiserve Signature Suite, nCino Commercial Loan Origination System and/or Salesforce CRM preferred, but not required
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
6. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to interface with business stakeholders and development/technical teams.
7. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
8. Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
9. Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will