Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Data/Systems Manager is responsible for ensuring that all retirement plans are set-up on the system correctly in accordance to their plan document, service agreement and in compliance with all regulations. This role is also responsible for ensuring that the record keeping systems are being fully utilized to their upmost efficiencies and provides training to the rest of the retirement plan services group. The Data/Systems Manager also manages a team of Retirement Plan Consultants.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads, manages and develops the Retirement Plan Consultants for Heartland Retirement Plan Services.
2. Oversees the onboarding of new retirement plans into Relius (recordkeeping system). Ensures that plan provisions, plan assets and participant data is reconciled and entered accurately and timely.
3. Supervises the setup of newly implemented plans to the Mid Atlantic (MATC) website.
4. Oversees the updating of plan provisions in Relius (recordkeeping system) based on plan document amendments for existing clients.
5. Monitors the various miscellaneous tasks performed by the Retirement Plan Consultants and ensures these tasks are completed accurately and proficiently..
6. Ensures all systems and software (Relius, MATC, etc.) are running the most current user versions and verifies that system and software updates are being performed when needed.
7. Supervises and assists when any issues, errors or corrections for systems and software are identified.
8. Develops meaningful measurements used to monitor data/systems tasks and activities.
9. Provides appropriate resource allocation and expertise on complex system enhancements.
10. Leads planning efforts to identify the best method of execution on unique client recordkeeping requests that are not a part of current practices or procedures.
11. Verifies all data/systems processes are documented, procedures are available, and training provided to all employees.
12. Identifies data/systems process improvements and identifies opportunities for efficiency gains.
1. Consults with prospects and existing clients on system capabilities.
2. Stays current on any continuing education required for job responsibilities or professional designations.
1. Directly supervises the Retirement Plan Consultants.
2. Works with the recruitment team from Heartland Financial to hire the most qualified and talented individuals.
3. Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff regarding expectations and performance.
4. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner.
5. Works with department staff on individual training and professional development.
6. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews. Completes and submits all forms associated with the review process to the department according to the review process deadline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
2. 7 - 10 years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans
3. 5-7 years of supervisory experience
4. Working knowledge with FIS Relius administration/recordkeeping system preferred
5. Query language or web service experience preferred (SQL, REST, SOAP)
6. Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight deadlines
7. Ability to create efficient processes to solve business challenges through automation and integration
8. Significant technical expertise with RPS operations and compliance
9. Strong presentation skills; both written and verbal
10. Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to problem solve
11. Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will